Monday, April 26, 2010

Chapter IV. "Working in Dover, DE"




We had so much fun visiting with the East Coast Houghtons and site seeing, we almost forgot that we came out here to do some work.


This vacant, old farmhouse is in Dover and the corn fields behind it is where we were sent to check out the conditions after the winter snow just melted.























You are not in the desert any more!


Hey, it's muddy out here! Bring the tractor will ya? I'mma little stuck here.




This was the dry day, before the rain. We have no pictures after the rain made a really muddy mess out of these fields. I got the truck stuck that day also and I got me nice and covered with sticky clay. Myself, the truck and the dogs were all covered from head to toe. Mark stayed clean sitting in the tractor driving around and giving orders.








Mark in his office, entering data. The client's engineer is observing the operation.














The babies are resting up to run after the truck and tractor to the next test location.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your office chair, Mark! Looks really comfy! I bet the air freshener could not be beat.
Val