Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blue, green, yellow or orange?




































Decisions decisions.... The blue goes better with the beach umbrellas I got from Walmart for $15. If that matters at all?

But...there is more to tractor shopping than picking a color. We also need to know if we like convertible or closed cab. Depends on how much dust we want to eat. Other factors are less important for me. I leave those up to Mark. After all, we want to comply with the gender roles.

Tractor shopping is the most fun I've ever had!!!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

DesertDopps said...

Dad would be so proud! You certainly have graduated from the sandbox, Mark. You will be the proud owner of your own family tractor. You have to promise that Bea gets her turn as operator!
Love Val

Lana said...

I kind of like the blue.

what did you choose?