Friday, September 11, 2009

Anniversary Week Chapter I

Unloading the Truck

Our wedding was over much too quickly, so we are taking a week to celebrate our first anniversary.

Friday, Sept 4th, we are packing for our trip to Utah.

Mark asked me to help cleaning out the truck and lucky me!!!
I found a Tiffany's shopping bag on the back seat.
I always get excited to see that Tiffany blue.


Wow!!!!! My camera can't take all this brilliance.























A whole year of good cooking and look what happens.

The "Anniversary Band" is on the right side of my diamond and it is to hold the
rock in place.

...and BOY!!!!does it work!

It was either the ring or a wood splitter Mark said. Nothing like a good choice. Who needs a log splitter? With the force of all this platinum on my hand, I can make tooth picks out of oak groves now ....if I can lift my left hand...

Our other present was waiting in the Dopp Family Room for some time now.


















Our Currier & Ives dining set. I found this 75 pcs set on the Phoenix Craigs list. With Valerie's help, the set has a new home in our kitchen.

Thank you Valerie!

















We already tried our beautiful dinner plates and we estimate a 10-15 lbs weight loss within the next month.
The plates are smaller, so the portions are smaller. We have about half of the amount of our normal dinner portion. GREAT!

We can fit in the clothes we had in HS, we can use the dainty antique furnitures instead of having to buy bigger chairs, bigger couch and bigger bed with big screen TV...etc.

TBC

1 comment:

DesertDopps said...

The dishes look beautiful on your shelves, Bea! A perfect fit!
Val