Friday, November 21, 2008

November Highlights

Last weekend, Karen and Jason came to Pine Cove to visit us.

Jason is departing for Africa, to Guinea, to teach the people there whatever that is they do not know... He has his work cut out for him.
He is leaving in the beginning of December for a two year assignment.
Good luck Jason!


Thank God, our taxes will be higher soon, so we can pay for the education of the Africans!















Mark & Bea with Buck & Spitz in the Pine Cove Park



Jason & Karen in the Pine Cove Park












Mark and Jason had a great time bouldering in the park.
They spent several hours playing around on the rocks enjoying the cool autumn breeze.
Karen and I were walking around with the dogs and taking pictures.
It has been a long time since I dipped my hands into a chalk bag. Mark said it felt so nice to climb again and to feel his muscles for a few days.
I think I'll bake some cookies!

No comments: